1365 Alberni Highway, Parksville, British Columbia., V9P 2B9
Quality and longevity are necessary - The ETV I is manufactured from marine grade aluminum, which offers greater longevity and improved economy. TIG welding and high quality fasteners are used to assemble this well designed insert in order to optimize endurance.
Patient/Attendant comfort is important - The ETV I can be insulated with spray foam for noise reduction and climate stability. The ETV I can be heated with a forced air coolant heater. The ETV I is vented with a dual direction aluminum reef vent.
ETV Function is essential to you - The ETV I only uses the first half of your long-bed storage space, so you can still use the rear portion to carry fuel, chainsaw as well as other supplies and equipment.The ETV I is illuminated with an LED dome light for excellent light quality with minimal draw.
Patient/Attendant safety is imperative - Seat belts are standard for both patient and passenger, which exceed the CMVSS requirement for side-ways seating applications. The ETV I mounts to the front four existing engineered bed mounts on your pick up truck. It is designed to optimize space, while reducing blind spots. Both doors have standard RV style latches for internal and external access.
We do our best to keep our E.T.V. units in stock, year round. They are built by the batch. If we do not have stock (Contact Us!), or enough quantity to fulfill your order, a typical batch build wait time is ~3 weeks.
- 100%MARINE GRADE 1/8"5052-H32 ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
- TIG & MIG WELDED SEAMS & JOINTS
- AIRCRAFT QUALITY ALUMINUM FASTENERS
- WISE RED & WHITE FOLD DOWN ATTENDANT SEAT
- REINFORCED ROOF, FRONT WALL & DOORS
- TWO RV STYLE SLIDING, TINTED WINDOWS WITH SCREENS
- HIGH QUALITY ROOF VENT
- STAINLESS STEEL HINGES & HARDWARE
- 12 VOLT INTERIOR DOME LIGHT (PRE-WIRED WITH LEAD & PLUG)
- AUTOMOTIVE SEAT BELT STYLE WEB BELTING FOR STRETCHER
- RED VINYL "ETV" EXTERIOR DECALS
- UNIVERSAL FIT & MOUNTING FOR ALL FULL-SIZE NORTH AMERICAN PICK-UPS
- MOUNTED AS PER THE EXPRESS CUSTOM INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS