EXPRESS CUSTOM TRAILER MFG. INC.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order/invoice number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order/invoice number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. E.C.T. will offer no warranty service without an order/invoice number.
Retailed/Re-Sold Products & Parts
EXPRESS CUSTOM TRAILER MFG. INC. herein after called E.C.T.™, provides a 14-Day Return Window warranty for standard retail product (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty for all other products and service. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Express-Built Products & Parts
E.C.T. warrants our products and parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 24 months for parts and labor and 24 months for paint from the original invoice date. Resold parts, accessories and equipment are limited to 12 months.
3rd Party Warranties (Accessories & Components)
E.C.T.. Will help facilitate all warranties related to accessories and components such as electronics and/or engines. E.C.T. will warrant these items directly or accept shipping fee responsibility for O.E.M. defects for these items up to $250.00 or 25% of costs or the invoice cost (Whichever arrives first). Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 14-days will be paid by E.C.T. in full. All additional shipping fees for under-warranty service and shipping fees both to and from E.C.T. following this 14-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 14-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below. All original parts (parts installed by E.C.T. at the original system build) replaced by E.C.T. or its authorized service center, become the property of E.C.T. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The product system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
E.C.T. makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. E.C.T. makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, E.C.T. is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall E.C.T. be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No re seller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
(1) This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by E.C.T. or an approved dealership.
(2) The product requiring warranty must remain in Canada.
(3) This warranty covers only normal use of the product. E.C.T. shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized E.C.T. representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from extreme use such as beaching, river rapids, aluminum product damage from impacts, abrasive or corrosive environments, overloading, or other non-recommended practices.
(4) This warranty extends to corrosion only within the first 30 days from the invoice dates.
(5) You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
(6) No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
(7) E.C.T. and its Authorized Service Centers accept no responsibility for any tools, accessories or other contents stored in/on or attached to the product(s) returned for repair to E.C.T..
(8) E.C.T. makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third party (non-E.C.T.) parts, accessories or equipment, rigging and/or up-fitting; Third-party parts, accessories, equipment, rigging and/or up-fitting will be warrantied by the respective manufacturer and/or installation facility or private contractor.
(9) The 14-day Return Window does not include product which has been custom-modified either by the Customer or any third party.
(10) E.C.T. makes no warranty for loss of work, travel or any other expense incurred due to product failure.